If you accept a check for payment of merchandise or services and the check is returned as Insufficient Funds or Account Closed you should complete the below two forms:

Bad Check Certified Notice
Bad Check Work Sheet

Other Helpful Forms:
How to make a complaint about Sheriff’s staff
Jail Visitors Questionnaire